Saturday, November 30, 2013

Warm and Cozy Winter Toesies!

Hello friends, it's been so long since I've been here...it seems my family and I are always going in a bazillion different directions! Things have calmed down a bit now that my oldest is done with marching band for the year, so before we get too far into the holiday season, I wanted to share a fun gift idea and printable with you!


I made these little gifts for my co-workers last Christmas and they were a big hit. The original idea came from Pinterest*, but I made up my own version of the tags with some fun text and fonts and colors (red, grey, aqua, and hot pink). Basically, it's a bottle of nail polish and a pair of socks arranged in a clear cello bag and tied with the tag and a bow. I found some adorable plush socks at Old Navy in fun colors and paired them with Essie nail polish in coordinating shades, with some shredded paper fill and wide Christmas ribbon to bring it all together. So. Darn. Cute.

All you need is nail polish and socks of your choice, a cello bag about 9" long, the tag (printable at bottom of this post, and ribbon. Here is a quick mock-up of the supplies:

Nail polish (OPI) and socks I found at AC Moore today.

Printable PDF with four tags in four colors!

You could also add a nail file in a cute pattern and/or some foot lotion in your giftee's favorite scent. For someone super special, how about a gift certificate for a pedicure too?

These would make great teacher, Secret Santa, co-worker, babysitter, and girlfriend gifts. I had a lot of fun putting them together and hope you enjoy too! You can download the printable for the tags here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tgq2dr72jma60ch/Cozy%20Toesies.pdf

Let me know what you think! XO Beth


*P.S. Original version is here:http://www.ourbestbites.com/2011/12/cozy-toes-holiday-printable/

No comments:

Post a Comment